has a great source of fiber to add to any baking dish
- 1 bag dry garbanzo beans
- 1 food processor
- Pour the bag of dry beans into food processor and start on high and grind until all beans are well ground up!
Zucchini Flaxseed Tortillas
Makes 2 tortillas
Pictured is the tortillas filled with my salmon and chipotle slaw for cinco
- 1c chopped zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- dash sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Spray a cooking pan with olive oil or coconut oil cooking spray and set stove top to medium heat.
- In a food processor combine egg and zucchini and mix. If the consistency will not mix thoroughly add a little water and try again until you have it all mixed.
- Next add the flaxseed meal, salt, and pepper to the food processor and mix well again.
- Take a 1/3c measuring cup and scoop mixture and pour in pan like a pancake and let cook until it looks like its almost cooked all the way through and flip. Watch to be sure you don't burn them.
- Take off the heat roll up with any taco filling you would like and enjoy!
The breakdown for 1 tortilla: Cals: 60 Fat:4 Carbs: 3 Fiber:2 Protein: 5 Sugars: 1