- 1 can refrigerated overnight coconut milk
- x-agave nectar
- refrigerate a can of coconut milk overnight.
- mix 1 tbsp of refrigerated coconut milk to 1 tsp of x-agave and add cinnamon to taste.
Cashew "cheese" Sauce
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for at least an hour)
- 1-2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice from half a lemon
- Soak cashews in about 1-2 cups hot water for at least an hr to soften them up.
- After cashew have soaked pour out the water and then pour cashews into a food processor along with the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- If cheese is too thick you can add a little water about a tbsp at a time until at right consistency.
Clean BBQ Sauce
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce -no salt or sugar added
- 1 6oz can tomato paste-no salt or sugar added
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons honey ( if you want it to be honey BBQ)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Mix everything in a food processor and enjoy!
Honey Cinnamon Walnut Butter
- 2-3c shelled walnuts
- 2tbsp honey
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor on high.
- Every so often stop the food processor and scrap the sides and continue to mix it until its as creamy as you like.
- 1c strawberries
- 1c chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/3c chopped sweet onion
- 1c chopped pineapple
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- juice of one lime
- extra juice from fresh pineapple
- 1tbsp garlic powder
- 1tbsp sea salt
- 1tsp cumin
- 1 diced jalapeño (if you want to add a little spice)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!