Almond & Coconut flour pancakes with caramel apple sauce topped with sliced almonds
- 1/3c almond flour
- 1-2tbsp coconut flour(thickness)
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 3 Splenda packets
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c egg white
- 1/4c coconut-almond milk
- 1/2 apple (shredded)
- 11/2 tbsp honey
- 1tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp of sliced almonds
1. Mix all dry ingredients and 1tbsp cinnamon. Add in egg white and almond-coconut milk and mix.
2. Spray pan and turn stove top to medium. Pour a 1/3 of the mixture and cook like a pancake.
3. Meanwhile mix together shredded apple, 2 tbsp cinnamon, honey, and coconut butter. After mixed put in microwave for 1:30.
4. After each pancake is made top with apple-caramel sauce and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
Carddit by Kgood_eatclean